JCV February volunteer activity at Sorel
Sunday 9th task postponed until 23rd February.
Due to the prospect of storm Ciara hitting on Sunday, we have decided to postpone the event until Sunday 23rd February at the same time of 10.15am for a 10.30am start.
We apologise for any disappointment, but the Met Office has advised that they are expecting gusts of 60mph and driving rain, which is not suitable conditions for the task and does pose issues regarding safety.
Thanks for your understanding and see you on 23rd February.
The NTJ Lands Team
Wild About Jersey